What's a Market Order?
You’ll use a Market Order when you want to buy a Crypto Currency at current market price. In other words, you don’t want to wait for the price to come down, instead you immediately want some skin in the game.
Placing your order with the help of our Buy Menu
1. Activate the Buy Menu
You can activate the Buy Menu by sending the following command:
This will activate the Buy Menu and the questions that will follow will help you place your order.
2. Follow the Questions for your Limit Order
The questions that follow will be:
- Enter the symbol of the currency you wish to buy
- How much BTC* would you like to use?
- What type of trade would you like?
* You can trade any available trading pair at Binance and depending on the trading pair the software will ask you how much BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH, Etc. you would like to use.
Once you have answered these questions you can hit the ‘Finalize’ button in order to actually place your Market Order.
Placing your order with a Single Line Command
Once you’re getting used to trading with PacifyPro you can use the single line command option as you’ll be able to place your Market Orders much quicker. Below you’ll find an example of placing a Market Order for Bitcoin against USDT:
/qbuy xrp/btc 0.01
The command always consists of the following elements:
- Market Buy command
- Trading pair, i.e. xrp/btc
- Trade amount, i.e. 0.01 (amount of BTC)
Once you have send your command, the Market Order will immediately be placed at the exchange and your coins will be bought.